November 13, 2008

Casey and Chad's Wedding


When I met Casey and Chad I thought they were a super neat couple. When you're around them you just feel good! They're smart, witty and full of spiritual happiness, plus they're very photogenic. Their entire family made us feel right at home and it was a joy to see everyone's personality come out in our photo documentation. The children were so darn cute as well, the smallest of which could only crawl... he was the fastest crawler I've ever seen. I had a hard time keeping up with that little tike! Pepi and I started taking Casey and Chad's photos in the morning and captured "Getting Ready", downtown "Lifestyle", sunset "Group/Family" shots, evening ceremonials, ending with the reception. Their wedding took place in Richmond Virginia with a classy reception at the Old Dominion Club. The beautiful Fall colors and sunset lighting made for some awesome dramatic shots. Here's a few of my favorite shots.









1 comment:

  1. Both you and Pepi did a yeoman's job shooting our wedding. The images are fabulous. You and Pepi possess a tremendous cinematic style in your photography. The colors are vivid and striking in addition to being relaxed and realistic. Being that Casey left the photo and video choices (since I have modeled prevously and dabble in film) to me, I could not be happier with the results produced by you and Pepi.

    ReplyDelete